Tetra Tech ARD (www.ardinc.com) is accepting expressions of interest and CVs from qualified Youth Specialist candidates for an anticipated multi-year USAID-funded At-Risk Youth Program in Morocco. Pre-proposal Consultant, long-term staff, and short-term technical assistance positions are available.
– Minimum of Bachelor’s degree equivalent ; graduate degree in the social sciences, law, government or related field preferred ;
– A minimum of 5-8 years of experience working on related components of international youth development programs such as youth mobilization and development, youth advocacy and activism, youth employment and workforce development, organizational development, training and counseling ;
– Experience with USAID or other donor-funded development projects ;
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, especially in working across cultures ;
– Good English, and French/Arabic fluency required.
To Apply :
Please email full, current CV in reverse chronological format to firstname.lastname@example.org with MORROCO YOUTH in the subject line, and a cover email letter expressing your interest, or fax to H. Kabaj at 1-802-658-4247. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
Tetra Tech ARD is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations-in the US and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workforce. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech ARD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer