Mission of the position:
The Member Support Advisor is the link between Promoting & Supporting Associations (PSAs), the General Secretariat (GSC) and Member Associations (MAs) to ensure a sound partnership guided by effective stakeholder management within the Federation of SOS CVI. Member Support Advisors take an active role in supporting the sustainability and strategic development of Member Associations.
This is accomplished through
• Supporting the CVI Representative in all interactions with PSAs, other MAs as well as the GSC; upon request of the CVI Representative, the MSA replaces the CVI Representative in meetings and also represents line management issues in MA National Management Team
• Providing and consolidating MA data & KPIs across all functions (excluding Donor Services & Editors) to CVI Representative for steering and escalating; upon assignment/ agreement by the CVI Representative, the MSA advises MAs on measures to be taken in case of deviations
• Providing information and general coordination of services and contacts requested by stakeholders
• Maintaining of relationships between stakeholders through appropriate information management (communication, facilitation)
• Ensuring that processes are in place in MAs to provide standard information and reports, specific information for donors on request, and to support visits of PSAs and donors. The focus is on timely, accurate and good quality standard information.
Member Support Advisors are guided by
• Effective stakeholder management towards a sound partnership between MAs, PSAs, GSC
• Sharing a common understanding & respect of cooperation principles among all stakeholders