RTI’s International Education Division is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice in order to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning. From our well-established reputation in education system strengthening, to innovative work in early grade assessment and learning, RTI is improving education quality, relevance and efficiency through implementation of projects funded by USAID, DFID, Australian Aid and other donors and clients.
The International Education Division is currently accepting applications for a Senior Evaluation Specialist to support an anticipated USAID-funded Performance Evaluation of Education Activities.
The Senior Evaluation Specialist will provide evaluation guidance and local leadership for the project, providing direct support to RTI’s home office technical and managerial staff. The specific activities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with RTI home office technical staff and relevant local stakeholders in designing evaluations, facilitating the use of data to inform USAID program design and decision making;
- Collaborate with RTI home office technical and managerial staff to coordinate and manage all evaluation tasks and deliverables for the project;
- Harmonize evaluation data collection and reporting systems with USAID policies and education indicators;
- Oversee partners responsible for data collection, ensuring that evaluation designs are followed and that data collected are of high quality’
- Contribute significantly to all required reporting;
- Represent RTI with USAID and its education projects as needed and required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s Degree in evaluation, research, assessment or related field;
- 6 years of working experience in M&E, preferably with a focus on education programs;
- Experience with USAID M&E systems highly desired;
- Exceptional technical skills in data management, evaluation, survey design, mapping and/or assessment required;
- Quantitative analysis background preferred;
- Strong oral/written communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic, and French required.
To Apply: Interested applicants should submit a current CV with contact information to [email protected] and indicate “Morocco Evaluation Specialist” in the subject title. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only short listed applicants will be contacted. RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.