- Job Title: Programme Advisor
- Location: Casablanca, Morocco
- Supporting countries: Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia
- Reporting to: Director of Programme, North Africa and Middle East (MENA) Region
- Manages: N/A
- Salary range: According to the salary grid, and experience of candidate
As member of the Programme team, the Programme Advisor will help drive the on-going development of programme work within the MENA region, ensuring the best possible responses adapted to the situation of children in each community. The Programme Advisor will focus on two to three countries within the region across the 8 countries in the region. The Programme Advisor will build capacity within the national teams notably related to programme planning, programme development, monitoring and evaluation. The Programme Advisor will participate in strategic planning processes and may represent the region in internal networks and working groups. Besides, the Programme Advisor may possibly have a speciality responsibility according the Programme team set up (Advocacy or Youth Employability and Intergration).