AMEX International, Inc., an international development-consulting firm, seeks Moroccan nationality candidates for a Procurement & Office Manager position on a USAID-funded project currently implemented in Tangier, Morocco. The purpose of the project is to improve citizen-focused security and community-oriented policing.
Role: Provide dedicated support to Procurement, Office Management and Logistics process.
- supplier costs and invoicing.
- Request for Quotations or Request for Proposals from suppliers, applying USAID rules and regulations to ensure compliant and successful program implementation
- Logistics, ensure all incoming and outgoing supplies Reviewing all invoices, packing lists and inventory of all supplies. Arrange and process incoming and outgoing supplies, overseeing, maintain supply inventory in a timely manner in compliance with all USAID rules and regulations.
- Manage petty cash expenses for the project
- Prepare budget estimation of events
- Diary management, bookkeeping, appointment setting, travel arrangements, general administrative tasks, management of day to day office tasks, supporting the entire team.
- Provide HR Support: attendance, leave, timesheets
- Company vehicle fleet administration: log-book control, maintenance, crash repairs, scheduling, supervisor of the company drivers
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working in relevant field, preferably with international donor
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously; strong time management ability
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- French, Arabic and English fluency,
Contract Duration: 9 months
If you are interested and available, please send your most complete and current resume before 18/04/2019. All materials SHOULD be provided in English. Please email these materials, using the subject line Procurement & Office Manager, to email@example.com