Albany Associates are providing an IT upgrade for a Moroccan client as part of a larger strategic communications project. The client therefore have a requirement for:
- An IT upgrade
- Strategic communications capacity building
- Development of a new website, mobile app and online portal
- Content creation
Within this, 9 members of the staff will be trained in using Adobe Creative Cloud, in order to assist in the above mentioned content creation, in order to support in the wider strategic communications capacity development.
Terms of Reference:
The Adobe Creative Cloud Trainer will provide a two-day training session to 9 members of the staff. This activity will be based on the indicative agenda attached as annex I, and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Exploring the editing tools
- Developing and editing a poster
- Introducing how to access Adobe Premiere and its interface
- Introduction to video formats
- Importing footage and creating sequences
- Organizing and cutting video sequences
- Video and audio enhancement and synchronization
- Adding texts, transitions, and effects
- Exporting videos
- Video editing
The Adobe Creative Cloud Trainer will be paid MAD 3000 per day, including taxes, for a maximum of 4 days, 2 days preparation and 2 days delivery. The total amount that may be invoiced must not exceed MAD 12,000. The training will be organized in Rabat and travel, accommodation, meals and incidentals are not reimbursable within this agreement.
Working in collaboration with the Project Manager, the Adobe Creative Cloud Trainer will provide the following outputs:
- Updated training agenda based on the indicative one provided in Annex I.
- A two-day training session for 9 members of the team .
- Any relevant training handouts.
Please send the following documents in English or French to: Hicham@albanyassociates.com no later than July 30th, 2020:
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A Methodological Note outlining how you would facilitate the training