Lieu : Rabat
Poste : Webmaster
FHI 360 and partners, International Research and Exchange Board (IREX), Education for Employment (EFE) and Golden Resources (GR), are implementing the USAID CAREER CENTER in Morocco. The activity is being implemented in close coordination with Government of Morocco (GOM) counterparts, the Ministry of National Education, Vocational Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research. USAID CAREER CENTER is playing a central role in advancing USAID/Morocco and the GOM’s broader goal of increasing the employability of young Moroccans. The project has been establishing in three regions (Casablanca, Marrakech, Tangier) six pilot Career Centers linked to universities and the vocational training system, and incorporating work readiness training into the Moroccan tertiary education system, vocational training system, and workplaces where these skills contribute to the employability and performance of youth in the workplace.
The USAID Career Center program seeks to develop a perennial model of Career Center which services are delivered through both the dedicated physical facilities housed in three state universities and three professional training centers, and online via a virtual Career Center. In fact, the Virtual Career Center allows all students in Morocco to access, wherever they are and at any time, the services offered online. The website www.careercenter.ma was launched at the end of May 2016.
The objective of the present mission is to continuously feed adequate content into the website and boost its traffic.
To this end, the Virtual Career Center Web master will have to:
- Follow up the establishment of a relational database on jobs, trainings and institutions;
- Improve the existing sections
- Analyze the website traffic in order to improve and tailor the content according to user demand. In this regard, a monthly report shall be drawn up on website traffic statistics;
- Produce content (included infographics)
- A monthly report on the website traffic statistics enclosed with a brief analysis
- A database on jobs, trainings and institutions fed by data from higher education institutions (private and public)
- A quarterly report on the website activity and analysis, and it shall include recommendations.
- Improved and updated website content.
|Updated database on jobs/trainings/institutions||Continuous|
|Improved and updated website content.||Continuous|
|Monthly Statistics Report||At the end of every month|
|Quarterly Activity Report||Every quarter|
Total work days
The total of work days is estimated at 310 days
- Skill requirements
- Knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Familiarity with database-management systems
- Strong command of SQL
- Knowledge of digital image processing software
- Project planning and management
- Excellent writing skills in French
- Strong command of French Language
- Good command of English
- Personal Attributes
- Interest in web-related technologies
- Artistic and technical creativity
- Coordination and Organization skills
- Analytical skills
Merci d’envoyer votre candidature et une lettre de motivation à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org avec la mention de “ Webmaster ” au sujet de l’émail au plus tard le 15 juillet 2018.