AMEX International, Inc., an international development consulting firm, seeks Moroccan nationality candidates for a Community Project Officer position on a USAID-funded project currently implemented in Tangier, Morocco. The purpose of the project is to improve citizen-focused security and community-oriented policing.
Role: Provide dedicated support for assigned community. Coordinate technical, training, and institutional strengthening activities. Serve as liaison with project and government of Morocco (GOM) counterparts in assigned community. Manage individual community work plans and provide monitoring and evaluation (M&E) support.
- 3 to 5 years professional experience working at community level in relevant positions; international development assistance experience desirable
- Demonstrated expertise, networks, and familiarity with targeted/assigned communities
- Experience managing mini-work plans
- Excellent networking and communication skills, including facilitation and training
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proven familiarity and expertise with civic, social, and political issues facing youth and marginalized populations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Arabic are required.
Contract Duration: 3 months with possibility of extension
If you are interested and available, please send your most complete and current resume. All materials SHOULD be provided in English. Please email these materials, using the subject line Morocco, to firstname.lastname@example.org