Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
To lead and support the implementation of USAID’s Education Project based in Rabat, Creative Associates seeks to engage a highly qualified and motivated team. All positions are full time and require a willingness to travel throughout the Kingdom of Morocco. Only qualified candidates who follow the instructions will be contacted. The three positions subject to this job announcement are:
- (1) Senior Arabic Literacy Specialist (See attachment);
- (1) Arabic Literacy Associate (See attachment);
- (1) Driver (See attachment).
Applicants must follow all of the following steps to be considered for employment:
- Submit all documents in one email to email@example.com with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae in English and with three professional references, including at least two former supervisors;
- Complete, sign, scan, and submit USAID1420-17 form;
- Scan and submit proof of salary included on 1420-17 (pay stubs or contract);
- Submit a cover letter in English indicating the reasons for your interest in the position.
- The subject of the email must indicate the position title.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications must be submitted no later than February 5th, 2018 – 4:30 PM.