RTI’s International Education Division is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice in order to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning. From our well-established reputation in education system strengthening, to innovative work in early grade assessment and learning, RTI is improving education quality, relevance and efficiency through implementation of projects funded by USAID, DFID, Australian Aid and other donors and clients.
The International Education Division anticipates working with a local research institute or survey firm to support an anticipated USAID-funded Performance Evaluation of Education Activities.
Illustrative activities to be carried out by a survey firm include:
- Identifying skilled assessors/interviewers
- Arranging all logistics for data collection training and supporting RTI staff to conduct training
- Providing ICT support for electronic data collection
- Managing data collection in the field, some of which is likely to take place in schools, and ensuring high quality data are collected and securely stored
- Managing prompt payment to assessors/interviewers
- Supporting reporting of survey findings
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience conducting surveys in Morocco required
- Proven experience collecting data electronically required
- Experience in education sector preferred
- Experience with USAID preferred
- References required
To Apply: Interested firms should submit a company profile, including relevant experience and references, to Emily Kochetkova, email@example.com