Project Summary and Background:
The Wad3éyati project, focused on improving gender equality in the Moroccan workplace, is seeking an interim director.
As the current project director will be on maternity leave, we are looking for a strong project manager to step in as interim director and oversee successful completion of the final project deliverables as well as the final project reporting deliverables.
The project is funded by the United States Department of Labor and implemented by Management Systems International.
Place of assignment: Rabat, Morocco; with some required travel to Casablanca and other cities.
Timeframe: December 2017-March 2018
– Oversee/provide training on gender equality and new Wad3éyati website to corporate, university, worker organization, professional association audiences
– Work with website designer on updating new Wad3éyati website
– Conduct gender audits with participating companies
– Liaise with private and public-sector partners
– Project reporting
– Maintain ongoing partnerships in the public, private, and civil society sectors
– Expert in gender equality in the workplace
– Experience in project management
– Experience in training in corporate sector
– Comfortable with quantitative and qualitative analysis and creating analysis deliverables
– Strong technology skills and experience
– Fluent in French and English
To Apply for this position:
Please submit your CV and cover-letter to: MSI.Morocco2017@gmail.com, by November 3rd 2017.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
No phone-calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted