Position: Project Lead Driver
Location: Tangier Morocco
About Golden Resources
Golden Resources Solutions is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas. Our company is recruiting a Project Lead Driver for its partner DAI.
DAI is an employee-owned global development company. For 60 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governments, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 180 countries. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
The purpose of the IPNM-TESS project is to support implementation of Morocco’s regionalisation process in the northern region of Tanger-Tétouan and Al Hoceïma (TTAH), through the provision of technical assistance to its regional government bodies and civil society. It is structured around the following three key areas: strengthening the capacity of regional government bodies, primarily the TTAH Regional Council; providing support to the regionalisation process, particularly on implementation and monitoring of the Plan de Developpement Regional (PDR); and convening opportunities for more effective dialogue and collaborative working between regional stakeholders (government institutions, civil society, media, private sector and citizens). IPNM-TESS is a two-year project based in Tangiers and is funded by the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Scope of Work
The Lead Driver is responsible to safely transport staff and consultants under the IPNM program activities. The Lead Driver also supports the program team as needed
Specific tasks of the Lead driver are:
- Running some errands within the program activities (equipment purchases, etc.);
- Assisting the administrative staff with faxing, photocopying, collecting mail, delivering and obtaining documents, permits, authorizations and other on behalf of the program;
- Providing other assistance and administrative support as required by the program in cooperation with project members.
- Ensuring the safe transport of the program’s staff, consultants and partners as required, under the program activities;
- The trips will take place within the city of Tangiers, in other parts of the country, and sometimes at night;
- Ensuring the safe transport of foreign consultants and staff from and to the airport.
The Lead Driver is responsible for the program’s vehicle maintenance and to communicate to Team Leader (TL) any problems arising with vehicle.
- Baccalaureate degree;
- Demonstration of high professional and ethical standards
- Minimum of 5 years of driven experiences
- A valid Driver’s license
- A good oral communication in Arabic, French, English will be an advantage
- Ability to manage the vehicle log
Please provide a CV, a cover letter detailing your interest in and suitability to this position (maximum 2 pages) and the EBD attached dully filled and signed to [email protected]
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject line of your email.
Closing date: July 5th,2018.