Position: Finance and Administration Assistant
Location: Tangier Morocco
About Golden Resources
Golden Resources Solutions is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas. Our company is recruiting a Finance and Administration Assistant for its partner DAI.
DAI is an employee-owned global development company. For 60 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governments, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 180 countries. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
The purpose of the IPNM-TESS project is to support implementation of Morocco’s regionalisation process in the northern region of Tanger-Tétouan and Al Hoceïma (TTAH), through the provision of technical assistance to its regional government bodies and civil society. It is structured around the following three key areas: strengthening the capacity of regional government bodies, primarily the TTAH Regional Council; providing support to the regionalisation process, particularly on implementation and monitoring of the Plan de Developpement Regional (PDR); and convening opportunities for more effective dialogue and collaborative working between regional stakeholders (government institutions, civil society, media, private sector and citizens). IPNM-TESS is a two-year project based in Tangiers and is funded by the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Scope of Work
The finance and Administration assistant will assist the Operations Manager in all project finance and administration activities.
- Support providing financial reports and ensure compliance with key donor requirements;
- Support providing regular updates on financial status and forecasting of programme expenditures;
- Ensure accurate processing of project invoices in line with Operations Manual;
- Support office procurement processes including travel arrangements for visiting consultants and team members;
- Organise proper filing system for project documents;
- Assist the Operations Manager with monitoring office petty cash;
- Provide planning and logistics support to workshops, Steering Committee meetings and other project events.
- Degree/diploma in Business Administration / Accounting or related field.
- Two to three years’ experience in similar field of work.
- Prior background in busy environment for running office administration and at the same time supporting finance;
- Fluency in, or strong command of, Moroccan Arabic or French (more than one preferred);
- Strong command of English preferred;
- Computer skills in MS Office required;
Please provide a CV and covering letter detailing your interest in and suitability to this position (maximum 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject line of your email.
Closing date: March 2nd,2018.