Position: Regional Coordinator
Location: Marrakech Morocco
Reports to: Chief of Party
About GOLDEN RESOURCES
Golden Resources is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas.
Summary of Position
GOLDEN RESOURCES is seeking a Regional ccordinator for a four-year USAID-funded workforce development project in Morocco. The project may focus on strengthening the workforce and improving the employability of youth, enhancing their career potential for entering the labor market through vocational training services, business-led workforce development partnerships, and job placement.
The Regional Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Regularly maintain relationships with local counterparts, primarily the University, vocational training partners, the private sector, and regional institutions that the USAID CAREER CENTER will be working with
- Manage the work team and ensure that the USAID CAREER CENTER activities are well integrated into the regional context
- Monitor and facilitate successful activity implementation in the field
- Ensure regular reporting of the activities’ implementation with the Rabat office
- Participate in all of the events taking place in the region by the USAID CAREER CENTER.
The Regional Coordinator will, in addition, act as the essential intermediary for the implementation of national activities that can be adapted to the regional level.
Finally, S/he will participate in regular work sessions with his colleagues based in the regions of Casablanca and Tangier in order to share experiences and best practices as well as ensure coherence within the USAID CAREER CENTER.
Reporting and Working Relationships
During this assignment, the Regional Coordinator will report to the Chief of Party,
The Regional Coordinator will be engaged by Golden Resources
Please supply a resume and a cover letter and send them to email@example.com with “Regional Coordinator – Marrakech” in the subject line by January 6, 2017