Position: Program Assistant
Location: Rabat Morocco
Reports to: Office Manager
About GOLDEN RESOURCES
Golden Resources is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas.
Summary of Position
GOLDEN RESOURCES is seeking a Program Assistant for a four-year USAID-funded workforce development project in Morocco. The project may focus on strengthening the workforce and improving the employability of youth, enhancing their career potential for entering the labor market through vocational training services, business-led workforce development partnerships, and job placement.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Program Assistant will assume responsibility for and provide assistance to general logistical support to project team, consultants and project partners (lodging, catering, travel arrangements), assist in the organization of CDA major events, manage the program library and data entry on participants in different CDA events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the project in managing the program’s agenda of activities and providing logistical support:
- Work on a calendar of events, conferences, training in coordination with the technical leaders and provide administrative assistance for their organization;
- Logistic support to MEC staff, consultants and partners:
- Organize project staff, consultants and partners travel to the field, and their meetings’ arrangement (hotel reservation, transportation, pick up, catering, write and send faxes to partners to request meetings);
- Create and manage the project library with all approved reports. Make sure copies of the project reports are sent to the regional offices and to partners.
Please supply a resume and a cover letter and send them to email@example.com with “Program Assistant CDA/GR” in the subject line by May 24th, 2015