The Embassy in Morocco is looking for a professional and dedicated Finance Manager to work on finance management, general administration and other support to the Ambassador as well as to other senior members of staff.
The Embassy in Rabat aims to serve, promote and protect Danish interests in Morocco. The Embassy consists of approx. 10 colleagues working in the visa and consular field; following development aid programs; promoting knowledge about Denmark; strengthening relations between the governments, institutions and individuals of the two countries as well as providing advisory services to Danish companies in support of their business activities in Morocco.
The Finance Manager will:
- Manage the embassy finances and report to the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Undertake administrative tasks such as obtaining authorisations, facilities management and advice on human resources related matters.
- Secure adequate contracts and obtain the required authorisations independently or in collaboration with other institutions.
- Assist colleagues in the Embassy on administrative matters.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A relevant university degree
- Strong language skills (English, French, Arabic).
- Good IT skills.
- Experience from a similar post is an advantage.
The candidate should demonstrate ability to
- Produce work of high quality and communicate effectively and clearly.
- Build strong relationships with partners.
- Take initiative, set priorities and organise work efficiently and independently.
- Present senior staff with innovative options when faced with challenges.
What we offer:
The Embassy is offering a local contract on a salary consisting of a base salary reflecting the candidate’s level of qualifications and functions. We would like you to start on July 1st, 2019.
What you need to do: Send an application containing cover letter, CV, copy of diploma(s), recommendations, and 2-3 references as a single PDF-file at the latest on 1 March 2019 by email marked “Job Add Rabat” to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org