Lieu : Casablanca
Poste : Talent Cloud Regional Program Assistant
FHI 360 and partners, International Research and Exchange Board (IREX), Education for Employment (EFE) and Golden Resources (GR), are implementing the USAID Career Center program in Morocco. This activity is being implemented in close coordination with Government of Morocco (GOM) counterparts, the Ministry of Higher Education and Ministry of Education. USAID Career Center will play a central role in advancing USAID/Morocco and the GOM’s broader goal of increasing the employability of young Moroccans. The project will establish career development centers linked to universities and the vocational training system, and incorporate work readiness training into the Moroccan tertiary education system, vocational training system, and workplaces where these skills will contribute to the employability and performance of youth in the workplace.
In response to the challenges Morocco faces in terms of youth employability, USAID Morocco has designed the USAID Career Center program to assist young students’ and graduates transition from education to employment.
USAID Career Center has the following objectives:
- Establish Career Centers in 3 universities and 3 vocational training institutes (Casablanca, Marrakech and Tangier),
- Provide customized work readiness courses,
- Foster a network to engage the private sector, and
- Develop a Career Center model that is transferable and sustainable.
The Talent Cloud Regional Program Assistant will work closely and assist the Regional Program Officer. He/She will provide a technical and administrative assistance to support the program at a regional level and support implementation of all activities and actions in the region.
Under the supervision of the Regional Coordinator, the Talent Cloud Regional Program Assistant responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Talent Cloud Regional Program Assistant will assist the Regional Program Officer for the delivery of services of the regional Career Centers. He/She will liaise with and provide technical assistance to the staff of the Career Centers both at the pilot university and vocational training institution. Along with the Regional Program Officer.
The selected candidate will provide assistance to the Regional Program Officer regarding reporting (monthly and quarterly reports, minutes of meetings…) and ensuring the implementation follow-up of the regional activities.
Administrative and logistical support:
The Talent Cloud Regional Program Assistant will assist the Regional Program Officer for providing a comprehensive administrative support to the regional Program, in collaboration with members of the program team and under the direct supervision of the Regional Program Officer. His/Her responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain regional office contacts’ database;
- Provide administrative support to the program’s and Career Centers staff.
- Assist the Regional Program Officer and Career Centers’ staff in managing the regional agenda of activities (calendar of events, conferences, training, etc.);
- Provide administrative assistance in organizing events and activities in the region;
- Provide general logistical support to the regional staff (including Career Centers’ staff and consultants): making appointments, managing agendas, phone calls, etc.;
- Offer permanent point of contact to all external stakeholders (answering phone calls, welcoming visitors to the regional office);
- Assist in obtaining quotes for goods and services and negotiate with potential providers;
- Provide other assistance and administrative support as required by the program in cooperation with other staff members.
Reporting and working relationships:
During this assignment, the Talent Cloud Regional Program Assistant will report to the Regional Coordinator.
Level of Effort
The Talent Cloud Regional Program Officer will be engaged by FHI360.
Merci d’envoyer votre candidature et une lettre de motivation à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org avec la mention de “ Talent Cloud Regional Program Assistant Casablanca ” au sujet de l’émail au plus tard le 11 juillet 2018.