The Arab Program for Sustainable Energy Youth™ (APSEY) calls for candidates for its 13th round. RCREEE, in cooperation with the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) offers recent graduates 6 internship opportunities at its headquarter in Cairo.
- Recent graduate of: Engineering, Environmental Studies, Economics, Political Science, international law or Business Administration
- Being enrolled in or a holder of a relevant Master’s Degree is a plus
- Previous experience in sustainable energy field and similar developmental projects is a plus
- Fluency in Arabic and one of the two languages; English or French, is a must
- Hands-on training on data mining, research and analysis skills through direct involvement in RCREEE regional and country level research and analysis tools activities
- Placement in RCREEE projects under the supervision of Program Managers and Senior Experts
- Technical training and Soft skills training courses
- Attending relevant regional workshops and/or Exchange mission with other young professionals to collaborate on running projects
*Females are strongly encouraged to apply.