Statement of duties
This position is for Moroccan nationals only. The Accounting specialist will provide a broad range of financial management services. The Accounting specialist shall make his entire working capacity, professional knowledge, and experience exclusively available for this assignment.
- ensure day to day banking and accounting activities;
- maintain fixed asset register and assist in periodic physical activities
- payroll verification
- assist in preparation of periodic Financial Reports
- manage account payables
- prepare VAT and annual Tax declaration
- assist in invoice approval process and recording
- conduct any task assigned by supervisor
- Moroccan citizenship;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting. An experience in a Consulting and audit firm would be an asset;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in French/Arabic, Advanced in English – reading, writing, and speaking;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word);
- Computer software experience and experience with SAP would be an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, audit or finance.
Applications should be sent to the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org and have “Application for Accounting Specialist” in the title of the email along with an up-to-date CV, 3 references and contact information before Tuesday December 30th, 2019. A follow-up will be given only to shortlisted candidates corresponding to the requested profile.