This position is for Moroccan nationals only. The Payments and Tax specialist will provide a broad range of financial management services. The Payments and Tax specialist shall make his entire working capacity, professional knowledge, and experience exclusively available for this assignment. Duties include: invoice approval process and recording, preparation of payments request forms and payments, assist in day to day banking and accounting activities, coordinate tax exemption and issues with tax authorities, maintain fixed asset register and assist in periodic physical activities, prepare payroll if required.
- Moroccan citizenship;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in French/Arabic, Advanced in English – reading, writing, and speaking;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word);
- Computer software experience and experience with SAP would be an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, audit or finance.
Applications should be sent to the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org and have “Application for Payments and Tax Specialist” in the title of the email along with an up-to-date CV, 3 references and contact information before Friday, February 10, 2017. A follow-up will be given only to shortlisted candidates corresponding to the requested profile.