- Service Required: Local Consultant for Situation and Needs Assessment for Deaf and Blind Students in Morocco
- Type of Contract: Firm Fixed Labor Rate
- Term of Contract: Estimated 2.5 months in total duration
- Contract Funding: USAID EdData II DEP-AME, AID-OAA-BC-11-00001
- This Procurement supports: Situation and Needs Assessment for Deaf and Blind Students in Morocco
- Submit Proposal to: Anna Dick email@example.com Monik Bhatta firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of Issue of RFP: May 23, 2016
- Date Questions from Supplier Due: May 29, 2016
- Date Proposal Due: June 5, 2016
- Approximate Date Consultant Agreement
- Issued to Successful Bidder(s): June 2016
Method of Submittal:
o Interested candidates, please submit a resume and cover letter, with completed biodata form
(available online at http://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/AID1420-17.doc ) to email@example.com
and firstname.lastname@example.org, by midnight EST June 5, 2016.
o Cover letter should include number of days for the level of effort from the consultant, and
expected cost given the rate applicable from the biodata form.
o Please list DEPAME/Morocco-002/2016 in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be
The Bidder/Seller agrees to hold the prices in its offer firm for 120 days from the date specified for the
receipt of offers, unless another time is specified in the addendum of the RFP/RFQ.
Solicitation Number: DEPAME/Morocco-002/2016