The International Center for Not-for-Profit Law, LLC MENA Office (ICNL LLC), is seeking a consultant to assist in our project based in Morocco. Illustrative duties are as follows:
• Assist in implementing ICNL LLC ‘s activities in Morocco;
• Serve as ICNL LLC liaison in Morocco;
• Assist in the organization of conferences, workshops, study tours, etc. in coordination with ICNL LLC staff;
• Participate in meetings and events upon the request of ICNL LLC;
• Work with staff to prepare ICNL LLC communications materials;
• Assist with research and editing of reports and other documents;
• Report on current political and legislative developments which may affect the legal situation of civil society in Morocco;
• Travel within Morocco as needed for performing duties described above; and
• Other duties as assigned.
• University degree in business administration, law, or a related field;
• 2 – 5 years previous experience in project assistance;
• Computer and internet proficiency;
• Fluent (native-level) Arabic.
• Based in Rabat and willing to travel within Morocco
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail;
• Solid organizational skills with a proven ability to multitask and handle multiple assignments simultaneously;
• English language skills; and
• Knowledge of US government funding rules and regulations.
Deadline for Applications is October 7, 2017. CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference “Consultant – Morocco” in the subject line.
Only finalists will be contacted – no phone calls please.
For more information about ICNL LLC, please visit http://www.icnl.org/about/alliance/index.html