|Terms of reference for individual consultancy|
|Hiring office||UNFPA Morocco country office|
|Purpose of the consultancy||Title: National Consultant -Youth program Specialist
The NPA will assist the Assistant Representative in the management of UNFPA plan of action related to youth adolescent sexual and reproductive health.
The NPA will be responsible for the monitoring of the implementation of youth related work plans, coordinate with UNFPA programme officers and maintain the work relations with partners. He/she will also assist the Assistant Representative in monitoring and evaluation activities
|Scope of the work
(description of the services, activities or outputs
|Under the guidance of the Assistant Representative the consultant will:
– Contribute to the design of the annual work plans, Ensure the quality of programme design based on evidence, good practices and lessons learned, and establishing appropriate execution and monitoring mechanisms and systems.
– Support annual work plan implementation establishing collaborative relationships with implementing agencies and other partners facilitating timely and efficient delivery of project inputs and addressing capacity needs of national institutions
– Participate to the UN working groups mainly the youth and HIV working groups
– Assume the role of the office focal points for thematic issues such as HIV, youth and youth and handicaps
– Assist the Assistant Representative in handling the M&E activities, particularly those related to the follow-up of the implementation of the Annual Monitoring Plan and the UNDAF monitoring related activities
|Duration and working schedule||11 months starting 15 January 2016|
|Place where services are to be delivered||The NPA will be hosted by the UNFPA country office in Rabat Morocco|
|Delivery dates and how work will be delivered (e.g. electronic, hard copy etc.)||The NPA will assist to the regular program meetings of the office and will periodically, as per the guidelines, report on the implementation of the activities he was tasked|
|Monitoring and progress control including reporting requirement, periodicity format and deadline||– Periodical reports on Annual Work Plans
– IP partners reports
– Document produced within the project
– M&E reports
|Supervisory arrangement||Report to the Assistant Representative|
|Expected travel||Yes – in side Morocco for monitoring activities|
|Requirement expertise, qualifications and competencies including language requirement||Academic requirement: Master’s degree in health, public health and or other related social sciences.
Excellent knowledge of Results Base Management
Work experience: at least 5 years of professional experience in program management in public, NGOs or private sector. Experience in Youth adolescent reproductive health as well as in evaluation is an asset.
Language: Fluent in French and Arabic, good working English language
|Inputs/ services to be provided by UNFPA or implementing partners (e.g. support service, office space, equipment), if applicable||Office space and administrative support|
|Other relevant information|
DEPOT DE CANDIDATURE:
Les candidat(e)s intéressé(e)s voudront bien consulter les sites www.un.org.ma et www.tanmia.ma pour une description complète du poste, et adresser au plus tard le 20 janvier 2016, une lettre de candidature indiquant le titre du poste, dans une enveloppe marquée « CONFIDENTIEL » à l’attention de Mlle Selma Nouari à l’adresse suivante : UNFPA, 13 Avenue Ahmed Balafrej, Sousissi – Rabat ou sur l’adresse électronique : email@example.com. Cette lettre devra obligatoirement être accompagnée d’un Curriculum Vitae détaillé, le formulaire P11 « Personal History » des Nations Unies dûment rempli (à télécharger à partir des sites : www.un.org.ma, www.tanmia.ma), de photocopie des diplômes ainsi que trois lettres de recommandation.
Seules les candidatures répondant aux critères du poste seront prises en considération.