SOS Children’s Villages is a social development organisation, focusing on the care and support of orphaned and vulnerable children. SOS-Kinderdorf International is the international umbrella organisation that provides support to member associations in more than 130 countries worldwide.
We seek a dynamic individual to build up our ICT function in the region, aimed at supporting and strengthening our country programs.
REGIONAL ICT Coordinator
The RICT Coordinator for SOS Children’s Villages International, International Office of Middle East & North Africa Region, is a full time position to support ICT activities in region. The RICT Coordinator reports to the ICT Director of the region and help to develop and implement the ICT plans in the region.
As Regional ICT Coordinator you will help to develop an effective ICT function in all countries within the region, implement the global & regional ICT strategy and standards, strengthen ICT infrastructure and capacity at both regional and national level, offer the necessary helpdesk to the national ICT coordinators, and support corporate networking and communication.
The main responsibilities in the International office of MENA Region:
- Develop and implement procedures to provide high quality services;
- Provide first-response technical support to all users issues (Technical support includes troubleshooting software and hardware, replacement/upgrades, user data backup, and Active Directory user account management);
- Provide staff with regular training on IT applications and security issues;
- Review backup logs and manage backup and recovery for the Regional Office servers;
- Keep up to date the ICT assets inventory, network documentation and others policies;
- Manage day to day issues with suppliers (quotations, selection, order, technical support and warranty follow up), and escalate issues to IT director if needed;
- Provide input into ICT budget preparation for office investment;
- Provide monthly support reports to management.
The main responsibilities regarding the member associations:
- Give first level technical support to all NITCs/IT within the region;
- Ensure all issues resolved or still open are documented with the status or solution;
- Support the implementation of the global ICT standards in the member associations;
- Provide the technical preparation for databases roll out;
- Follow_up and submission of the ICT quarterly progress reports and the data accuracy;
- Follow_up the update of the ICT assets inventory, network documentation and others policies in the Mas;
- Provide NITCs and IT contacts with regular training on IT applications and security issues;
- Provide input into ICT budget preparation for member associations.
- Office 356 implementation & global helpdesk
Minimum Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
You have at least 2 years generalist ICT and project management experience in a corporate or NGO environment, and a degree or professional certificate in IT, Information Systems or Project Management. You must be highly organised and able to work independently to meet deadlines. You must display excellent communication and facilitation skills, be culturally sensitive, and be hands-on, and solutions-oriented. The position involves some travel within the region(9 countries).
Excellent command of written & spoken French and English is a must.
Place & Time Work:
Based in Casablanca. Full time, from 08:30 am to 5 pm, 5 days a week
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application together with your salary expectations by ( 25 of September) at the latest to ( email@example.com) , SOS Children’s Villages International, ( 13, Rue de l’indre, quartier polo, casablanca).