SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for over 130 SOS Children’s Villages associations worldwide. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education and health. In order to further satisfy this responsibility, we are seeking a committed Strategy & ANALYSIS ADVISOR (f/m) for the region of Middle East and north africa Location: Casablanca/Morocco The mission of The Strategy & Analysis Advisor is to ensure:
- Management of the Strategic & Annual Planning for the ONE Friend objective and Annual Fund Development and Communications Support Plans.
- Monitoring of 3-year Continental FDC Strategy, including NA prioritisation and subsequent continental support plan.
- Supporting on the Strategic Growth Investment Programme (SGIP) applications, contributing to an increase in continental SOS fundraising income.
- Provision of relevant and compelling continental competitor analysis that positively contributes to the strategic plans of Key Fundraising Associations.
- Continuous improvement of the quality and accessibility of key fundraising data and information available to Management.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Proven track record of strong stakeholder management and implementation skills
- Strong strategic awareness, integrating environmental developments, future orientation and a pragmatic view into operational planning and day to day work
- Understanding of and interest in local and global development issues
- Business awareness, good understanding of numbers, ability to conduct critical analysis and integrate information
- Ability to show leadership and convince also in non-hierarchical relationship
- Tireless and highly effective communicator
- Ability to build strong relationships/networks and to work and cooperate effectively and in a spirit of partnership with peers, partners, stakeholders and others who are not in the line of command
- Fluent oral/written English and good level of Arabic and French
- Willingness to travel
- The opportunity to shape a new position within a global established organisation
- Diverse and challenging tasks in an in international working environment
- Opportunities for further training
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed CV and motivation letter IN ENGLISH by 10th of January 2015 at the latest to [email protected] , SOS Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org