Position: Program Assistant – Admin & Coms Tools
Location: Rabat Morocco
Reports to: Office manager
About GOLDEN RESOURCES
Golden Resources is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas.
The Program Assistant will provide a comprehensive administrative and communications support to the project, in collaboration with members of the program team and under the direct supervision of the program’s Office Manager and Communication Officer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support
- Providing administrative assistance in managing the program’s activities;
- Assisting on the Administrative and technical filing;
- Follow up on several USAID CAREER CENTER subscriptions (Newspapers, Utilities, Internet …);
- Communications Support
- Support the development of communications materials and products for the Career Centers and the program;
- Support the coordination of communication and promotional events in the Career Centers
- Assist the Communication officer in the supervision of service providers for the design and production of communication tools;
- Maintain up-to-date electronic filing and archiving of all communication tools;
- Make sure the program’s visual identity and overall quality of publications and other documents circulated by the program are always respected;
- Ensure compliance with USAID branding and marking for program materials and events;
- Maintain the program’s digital and traditional library
Providing other assistance as required by the program in cooperation with project members.
- At least two years of professional work experience in administration and communications;
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, formatting, and professional printing/publishing skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in French and Arabic. Good command of English will be considered as an asset.
- Proficient in use of computer applications related to the tasks
- Ability to work in a team, to adapt, sense of detail and rigor
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with communication / creative agencies or vendors
- Skills in video editing software and graphics: prior exposure and experience in photography and Videography is an added advantage.
- Skills in graphics software (Creative cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign …).
- Experience of working with local or international NGOs and government bodies would be an advantage
Reporting and Working Relationships
The Program Assistant will report to the Office Manager and the Communication Officer.
The Program Assistant will be engaged by Golden Resources
Please supply a resume and a cover letter and send them to email@example.com with “Program Assistant – Admin & Coms Tools- Rabat” in the subject line by mai 19, 2017