1. Management Systems International
Management Systems International (MSI) is a business with 30 years of experience in the implementation of international development projects. The company’s primary expertise is in the areas of capacity building, institutional and economic development, support for civil society, advocacy and public policy, strategic planning, professional development and training, entrepreneurship training and awareness building, support for micro-enterprises, and monitoring and evaluation.
2. The Wad3éyati Project
Wad3éyati, which means ‘my situation’ in Arabic, is a project lasting 3 years (2014-16) that aims to improve the access and conditions of women in the workplace.
Wad3éyatitakes place in the larger context of the Moroccan government’s efforts to raise the profile of women in political, economic, and social life of the country and of the private sector’s growing emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Wad3éyati is being implemented by Management Systems International in partnership with private sector, public sector, and civil society stakeholders.
The Wad3éyati project has 2 strategic goals:
- Improving gender parity within Moroccan businesses: Wad3éyati leads large businesses through a gender audit process and helps these companies develop action plans based on their audits to move toward greater professional parity.
- Improving gender parity for low-income women at the community level: Weak infrastructure and community support structures often prevent women from entering the labor force and staying active professionally. Lack of safety and security, transportation options, legal services, training and literacy opportunities, and information about job openings shape the economic participation of women. Wad3éyati initiates dialogues with local stakeholders (public, private, and civil society) with the goal of establishing a local understanding of the needs and a community-based action plan to address those needs.
3. Position Description
MSI seeks a part-time monitoring and evaluation position to:
- Track metrics and progress toward project goals
- Help gather success stories to share with funders and stakeholders
- Draft reports in a timely fashion to submit before deadlines
- Draft communication to stakeholders about progress
4. Candidate profile
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation work, including tracking data and writing reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills – both for official reports and stakeholder communication
- Fluent English and strong French skills (both reading, writing, and oral); Arabic knowledge is an advantage
- Strong computer skills and a mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well under pressure with a good sense of humor
- Location Rabat, Morocco
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by September 3, 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.