An International Organisation seeks to hire an IT and Database Coordinator to work in its Rabat office on
a fulltime basis (to support an 18 month program) The position reports directly to the Resident Country
Director, in coordination with the Program Director and the IT System Administrator.
This position is contingent upon funding.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 31, 2015.
Job Description: IT and Database Coordinator (Rabat)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Main duties. :
● Assisting the staff in the daily use of IT equipment and software;
● Troubleshoots and resolves problems encountered with hardware and software;
● IT equipment maintenance including computers, printers, scanners, smart phones…etc
● Operating system maintenance, Software installation, imaging and updating;
● Assisting partners’ Database and contact managers in the implementation and use of Databases;
● Provide oral and written communication, reporting, and meeting notes;
● Ensuring contact with key partners of the project;
● IT Technician’s Degree
● Two (2) years of demonstrated experience in help desk or IT maintenance support;
● Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
● Knowledge of Databases and CMS Basics;
● Understanding of Moroccan politics;
● Ability to work in a political situation in a nonpartisan manner;
● Ability to provide oral and written communication clearly in English , French and Arabic;
● Good interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of staff and partners;
● Ability to explain complex problems for beginners
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
● Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
● Ability to travel and work flexible hours