JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) is an implementation agency of Japanese Official Development Assistance (ODA) for financial and technical assistance.
(1) Staff for Development Project Management in Rabat
- Energetic, punctual, self-motivated and team player
- Has a potential and an interest in the sector of international cooperation
- Manages economic and social infrastructure development projects financed by Japanese ODA Loans
- Manages procurements and disbursements of the on-going projects
- Collects and analyzes information on potential development projects
- Participates in business trips
- 1 year contract with a possibility to be a permanent staff (Note: first 3 months are the trial period)
- Must have BAC in economy, science, or mathematics + 4 or more
- Must have competence in French and English language (international score for English such as TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC etc. is necessary)
- Must have computer skills: working knowledge of MS-Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT)
- Competence in Japanese language and working experience in development project management are advantageous.
Please send your CV and short essay in English about “Motivation of application” (1 page) no later than Octobre 14th , 2013 at 10:00 a.m. to JICA Morocco office by mail or e-mail:
JICA Morocco Office:
N° 9, Impasse Al Melia, Lotissement Falah, Lot 9, Agdal Riad, Rabat, Morocco
More information on JICA’s activities : http://www.jica.go.jp
Only fully qualified applicants will be interviewed together with a written examination
toward the end of October. The applicants are requested to bring 1) one photo copy of
bachelor degree (or more) diploma and 2) one photo copy of certificate showing their
English competence for their interview. The candidate is expected to start working in
November, 2013. All applications will be treated in confidence.