JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) is an implementation agency of Japanese Official Development Assistance (ODA) for financial and technical assistance.
- Staff for Development Project Management in Rabat
– Energetic, punctual, self-motivated and team player
– Has a potential and an interest in the sector of international cooperation
- Manages economic and social development projects supported by Japanese ODA
- Collects and analyzes information on potential development projects
- Participates in business trips
- Contract conditions to be determined based on the experience of the candidate (NB: The baseline is a 1 year contract including the first 3 months as a trail period. The contract can be renewed with a possibility to be a permanent staff)
- Must have BAC + 4 or more
- Must have competence in French and English language (international score for English such as TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC etc. is necessary)
- Must have computer skills: working knowledge of MS-Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT)
- Competence in Japanese language and working experience of more than 3 years in development project management are advantageous.
Please send your CV and short essay in English about “Motivation of application” (1 page) no later than January 8th , 2016 at 11:00 a.m. to JICA Morocco office by mail or e-mail:
JICA Morocco Office:
N° 9, Impasse Al Melia, Lotissement Falah, Lot 9, Agdal Riad, Rabat, Morocco
Kido.Takehiro @jica.go.jp, Yukizawa.Takashi@jica.go.jp, AhabouneHouria.MO@jica.go.jp
(Due to our e-mail system setup, please keep the volume under 2MB when sending documents via e-mail, otherwise it will be automatically rejected.)
For more information on JICA’s activities : http://www.jica.go.jp
Only fully qualified applicants will be interviewed together with a written examination toward mid-January. The applicants are requested to bring 1) one photo copy of bachelor degree (or more) diploma and 2) one photo copy of certificate showing their English competence for their interview. The candidate is expected to start working in February, 2016. All applications will be treated in confidence.