SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for over 130 SOS Children’s Villages associations worldwide. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education and health. In the International office of MENA Region we support all the activities of the nine national associations, ensuring that they operate in accordance with established principles and standards. In order to further satisfy this responsibility, we are seeking a committed
Institutional partnership Development Advisor (f/m) for the region of Middle East and north africa
The mission of the Institutional partnership Development Advisor is to:
- Support the newly established SOS Children’s Villages Gulf Area Office, located in Dubai/UAE to succeed in institutional partnership development (IPD) in the Gulf region (GCC) and to secure new financial resources to support the organisation’s international programmes, in particular in MENA.
- Support IPD capacity building within MENA and perspective NAs in order to increase institutional funding and partnerships in the region.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- High exposure to public funding processes and institutional donors.
- Firm understanding of project management, planning and budgeting processes.
- Strong interest in international development agenda and issues associated with developing countries.
- Proven experience in Project Cycle Management and with the use of Logical Framework Approach (LFA)
- Proven experience in proposal writing for institutional funding, such as EU, USAID, BMZ, CIDA etc… (examples of successful applications could be mentioned in the cover letter)
- Good command of English and French; Arabic highly desirable
- The opportunity to shape a new position within a global established organisation
- Diverse and challenging tasks in an in international working environment
- Opportunities for further training and development.
|If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter outlining how you meet the job requirements and your CV, in English, together with your salary expectations by 30 November 2015 at the latest to HR.MENA@sos-kd.org , SOS Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org