The International Center for Not-for-Profit Law, LLC MENA Office (ICNL LLC), is seeking a consultant to assist in our project based in Morocco. Illustrative duties are as follows:
- Assist in implementing ICNL LLC ‘s activities in Morocco;
- Serve as ICNL LLC liaison in Morocco;
- Assist in the organization of conferences, workshops, study tours, etc. in coordination with ICNL LLC staff;
- Participate in meetings and events upon the request of ICNL LLC;
- Work with staff to prepare ICNL LLC communications materials;
- Assist with research and editing of reports and other documents;
- Report on current political and legislative developments which may affect the legal situation of civil society in Morocco;
- Travel within Morocco as needed for performing duties described above; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in business administration, or a related field;
- 2 – 5 years previous experience in project assistance;
- Computer and internet proficiency;
- Fluent (native-level) Arabic.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail;
- Solid organizational skills with a proven ability to multitask and handle multiple assignments simultaneously;
- English language skills; and
- Knowledge of US government funding rules and regulations.
Deadline for Applications is May 10, 2017. CVs should be sent to [email protected]. Be sure to reference « Consultant – Morocco » in the subject line.
Only finalists will be contacted – no phone calls please.
For more information about ICNL LLC, please visit http://www.icnl.org/about/alliance/index.html