Position: Web Developer
Location: Rabat Morocco
Reports to: IT Manager
ABOUT GOLDEN RESOURCES
Golden Resources is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
GOLDEN RESOURCES is seeking a Program Assistant for a four-year USAID-funded workforce development project in Morocco. The project may focus on strengthening the workforce and improving the employability of youth, enhancing their career potential for entering the labor market through vocational training services, business-led workforce development partnerships, and job placement.
Web developer responsibilities include building websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BAC + 5 in computer science or a related field
REPORTING AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
During this assignment, the web developer will report to the IT Manager
The employment will be engaged by Golden Resources.
Please supply a resume and a cover letter and send them to [email protected] with “Web Developper-Rabat” in the subject line.