Position: Program Assistant
Location: Rabat Morocco
Reports to: Office manager
About GOLDEN RESOURCES
Golden Resources is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas.
The Program Assistant will assume responsibility for and provide assistance to general logistical support to project team, consultants and project partners (lodging, catering, travels arrangements), assist in the organization of USAID CAREER CENTER major events, manage the program library and data entry on participants in different USAID CAREER CENTER events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Phone line and welcoming visitors:
- Answering phone calls and taking messages;
- Welcoming visitors to the office.
- Assisting the project in managing the program’s agenda of activities and providing logistical support:
- Work on a calendar of events, conferences, training in coordination with the technical leaders and provide administrative assistance for their organization.
- Logistic support to USAID CAREER CENTER staff, consultants and partners:
- Organize project staff, consultants and partners travel to the field, and their meetings’ arrangement (hotel reservation, transportation, pick up, catering, write and send faxes to partners to request meetings, making appointments, managing agendas, …).
- Collect travel vouchers and receipts from travelers;
- Management of USAID CAREER CENTER vehicles (Office Dispatcher)
- Follow up on vehicles log books/Gas consumption/Maintenance
Providing any other assistance and administrative support as required by the program in cooperation with project members.
Reporting and Working Relationships
The Program Assistant will report to Maryam Lboukili the Office Manager
The Program Assistant will be engaged by Golden Resources
Please supply a resume and a cover letter and send them to email@example.com with “Program Officer – Rabat” in the subject line by February 16, 2017