Position: Intern M&E
Location: Rabat Morocco
About GOLDEN RESOURCES
Golden Resources is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas.
Under the Monitoring and Evaluation Team supervision the intern will assist the Monitoring and Evaluation Team in preparing studies and data, as follows:
- Assist the M&E Team in conducting field studies, design necessary tools and write a report for these studies
- Assist the M&E Team in collecting and consolidating Monthly Data from the regions.
- Assist the M&E Team in collecting data in order to inform several online databases.
- Assist the M&E Team in preparing PowerPoint presentations to present program results
- Assist in the design of the methodological tools for data collection.
- Assist the M&E Team in preparing a concept for knowledge management
- Assist with additional tasks as needed.
BEHAVIOR & ATTENDANCE
The intern must respect the following points:
- Punctuality: The intern should respect the working hours established by the program USAID Career Center (from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM).
- Absenteeism: In case of absence, the intern must provide to its supervisor a paper justifying his absence during 48h.
- Organization: The intern must know how to manage his/her time according to the tasks that he/she will perform, and to respect the deadlines.
- Computer tools: The intern must be able to handle the computer tools (especially Microsoft office) in order to provide a clean document to its supervisor.
- Sense of responsibility: The intern must be seriously involved in his/her tasks for a good conduct of its mission.
- Coordination: The intern must ensure a good coordination with the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
The intern M&E will be engaged by Golden Resources
Please supply a resume and a cover letter and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intern M&E – Rabat” in the subject line by February 17, 2017