Position: Communication Associate
Location: Rabat Morocco
About GOLDEN RESOURCES
Golden Resources is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas.
Summary of Responsibilities
The specific tasks of the Communications Officer will include the following:
- Support the development of communications materials and products for the Career Centers and the program;
- Develop success stories, testimonials, profiles of beneficiaries, articles and other related written materials;
- Design visual content for physical Career Centers and the Virtual Career Center;
- Provide, as needed, support to the program’s efforts to build the capacity of Career Center staff in communications, event planning and youth mobilization;
- Assist in the dissemination of communications material in Career Centers and in host-institutions;
- Support the coordination of communication and promotional events in the Career Centers;
- Support the USAID and Career Center Brand by ensuring consistency and compliance with the program Branding and Marking Plan;
- Produce and update media clippings and assist the Communication and Mobilization Manager in managing media relations;
- Maintain program photo and audiovisual database;
- Assist the Communication and Mobilization Manager in the supervision of service providers for the design and production of communication tools;
- Maintain up-to-date electronic filing and archiving of all communication tools;
- Perform other duties, as assigned by the Communications and Mobilization Manager.
- At least three years of professional work experience working in communications or journalism.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, formatting, and professional printing/publishing skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in French and Arabic. Good command of English will be considered as an asset.
- Proficient in use of computer applications related to the tasks
- Ability to work in a team, to adapt, sense of detail and rigor
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with communication / creative agencies or vendors
- Mastery of video editing software and graphics: prior exposure and experience in photography and Videography is an added advantage.
- Experience of working with local or international NGOs and government bodies would be an advantage
Reporting and Working Relationships
The Communications Officer will report to the Communications and Mobilization Manager.
The Communications Officer will be hired by Golden Resources
Please supply a resume and a cover letter and send them to [email protected] with “Communication Officer – Rabat” in the subject line by February 10, 2017