Position: Office Manager
Location: Rabat Morocco
Reports to: Director of Operations
About GOLDEN RESOURCES
Golden Resources is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas.
Summary of Position
GOLDEN RESOURCES is seeking an Office Manager for a four-year USAID-funded workforce development project in Morocco. The project may focus on strengthening the workforce and improving the employability of youth, enhancing their career potential for entering the labor market through vocational training services, business-led workforce development partnerships, and job placement.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Human Resources
- Manage all internal project recruitments for both technical and administrative positions;
- Maintain all employee personnel files (records on local employee benefits and accruals of sick leave, compensatory time, annual leave, etc.);
- Oversee project payroll operations for all local staff – make sure that timesheets are available and completed correctly;
- Supervise the administration of all local benefits and mandatory reporting to relevant government offices for locally paid employees.
- Project Management and logistics
- Supervise the negation process with project suppliers of services or materials;
- Process with the procurement of all necessary equipment, services and supplies in accordance with USAID and FHI360 procurement policies;
- Maintain project contacts data base as well as project filing system in collaboration with other project staff members;
- Supervise the provision of all logistical assistance (travel, meeting arrangements, Perdiem payments and travel expense administration, etc.) for consultants and Project events (technical seminars, working meetings and other events as they are scheduled);
- Prepare requests for VAT and Customs exonerations.
- Facilities Management
- Ensure proper insurance and maintenance of Project buildings, vehicles, and office equipment;
- Supervise vehicle scheduling.
- Inventory Management
- Create an inventory system and up-date inventory lists regularly.
Please supply a resume and a cover letter and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Manager CDA/GR” in the subject line by May 24th, 2015