Position: IT Specialist
Location: Rabat Morocco
Reports to: Director of Operations
About GOLDEN RESOURCES
Golden Resources is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas.
Summary of Position
GOLDEN RESOURCES is seeking an IT Manager for a four-year USAID-funded workforce development project in Morocco. The project may focus on strengthening the workforce and improving the employability of youth, enhancing their career potential for entering the labor market through vocational training services, business-led workforce development partnerships, and job placement.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the IT specialist is to manage the project IT equipment. The IT specialist also communicates with the Home Office as to the IT needs of the project. He supports the Geographic Information System for the project.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the program’s IT systems and networks:
- Ensuring proper operation and maintenance of computer hardware (servers, computers, software, etc.) and office equipment (printers, fax, phone, etc.);
- Acting as the main contact for any computer-related problems and other issues relating to Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) and office equipment.
- Being responsible for direct communication with the FHI360 headquarters on all matters relating to ICTs.
- Coordinating the creation and management of user accounts for each member of the program team;
- Dealing with all technical issues related to the FHI360 headquarters (servers, etc.) and ensuring a good communication with headquarters.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the office’s IT services providers.
- Providing assistance and administrative support, as required, in cooperation with the project’s staff.
Please supply a resume and a cover letter and send them to [email protected] with “IT Specialist CDA/GR” in the subject line by May 24th, 2015