Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Rabat Morocco
Reports to: Office Manager
About GOLDEN RESOURCES
Golden Resources is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas.
Summary of Position
GOLDEN RESOURCES is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a four-year USAID-funded workforce development project in Morocco. The project may focus on strengthening the workforce and improving the employability of youth, enhancing their career potential for entering the labor market through vocational training services, business-led workforce development partnerships, and job placement
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant will provide a comprehensive administrative support to the project, in collaboration with members of the program team and under the direct supervision of the program’s Operations Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Phone lines and welcoming visitors
- Answering phone calls and taking messages;
- Welcoming visitors to the office;
- Administrative support to the program’s staff
- Assisting the project’s Outreach Coordinator in managing the program’s agenda of activities (calendar of events, conferences, training, etc.) and providing administrative assistance in organizing the latter, as required;
- Providing the general logistical support to the staff and consultants (making appointments, managing agendas, phone calls, etc.);
- Office Logistics
- Obtaining quotes and negotiating with service and office supplies provider (office supply, etc.) and other necessary goods around the office (cleaning products, etc.);
- Updating the program’s suppliers’ and contacts’ database.
Providing other assistance and administrative support as required by the program in cooperation with project members.
Please supply a resume and a cover letter and send them to [email protected] with “Administrative Assistant CDA/GR” in the subject line by May 22th, 2015