- The DPT supervises a multi-cultural staff, which includes Moroccans, third country nationals and Americans, including a training manager, regional managers, as well as trainers, specialists and assistants who support programming and training. Supervision and management include establishing work plans, and evaluating the performance of programming and training staff. .
- The DPT also designs and coordinates the delivery of training and professional development opportunities to meet assessed needs of programming and training staff.
- The DPT also leads the programming and training staff in developing, maintaining and implementing site development and selection processes to address project-specific, medical, safety and security, infrastructure and other relevant criteria.
- The Director of Programming and Training leads and manages the programming staff to ensure quality project design, implementation and evaluation across all sectors and alignment with Peace Corps guidance.
- The Director of Programming and Training leads and manages training staff to ensure quality design, implementation and evaluation of all Volunteer training programs and alignment with Peace Corps guidance.
- The Director of Programming and Training works with the Country Director (CD) and the Safety and Security Manager (SSM) and other staff to establish programming and training systems that maximize the safety and security of Volunteers in accordance with agency policies and guidelines.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Legally able to work in Morocco or be a Moroccan citizen.
- University degree or equivalent credential in International Development, International Education or related degree.
- Minimum seven to ten years of related work experience in international development.
- Strong Language ability: Written and Spoken English, French and Arabic required.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, managerial and interpersonal skills required.
- Minimum five to ten years experience working in a volunteer organization.
- Knowledge of Peace Corps a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required.
Candidates who meet the requirements and who are interested in applying may contact the Peace Corps Office for a complete application packet. Street address: 2, Rue Abou Marouane Essaadi, Agdal-Rabat.
All experience, skills and qualifications will be verified. Employment is contingent on a favorable
security background check.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be notified by telephone and/or email.