AMIDEAST, a U.S. non-profit organization focused on development in the Middle East, is currently looking to fill a Deputy Chief of Party position on an upcoming USAID program in Morocco. The incumbent will be a Moroccan national who will work with the Chief of Party manage the overall project.
Candidates should have at least 5 years of professional experience in management of USAID programs, preferably grants, with Deputy Chief of Party experience strongly preferred.
Qualified applicants will have the following:
- At least 5 years experience in implementing/managing programs in developing countries
- A solid track record of assisting a Chief of Party to manage day to day technical and administrative program activity
- Familiarity with USAID policies and procedures
- An advanced degree in a relevant field from an accredited university
- Experience working with USAID
- English and French language fluency required
Please send CV and a cover letter to email@example.com No phone calls please.