Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
To lead and support the implementation of USAID’s Education Project based in Rabat, Creative Associates seeks to engage two highly qualified consultants who will be responsible for supporting the Project team in adapting or writing Arabic text materials suitable for reading instruction in primary grade levels 3 and 4. More details on the position’s Job Description are in the Attachment.
Only qualified candidates who follow the instructions will be contacted.
Applicants must follow all of the following steps to be considered for employment:
- Submit all documents in one email to [email protected] with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae in English and with three professional references, including at least two former supervisors
- Complete, sign, scan, and submit USAID1420-17 form
- Submit a cover letter in English indicating the reasons for your interest in the position
- The subject of the email must indicate the position title
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications must be submitted to [email protected] , no later than April 23rd, 2018 at 12:00 PM.