RTI International is one of the world’s leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 3,700 provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory testing and chemical analysis.
RTI International is seeking Chief of Party (COP) qualified candidates for the upcoming USAID-funded workforce development program in Morocco. The anticipated five-year USAID/Morocco program will focus on strengthening the workforce and improving youth employment in Morocco. Anticipated program areas include building the capacity of workforce education and training institutions, developing linkages with private sector and employers, and improving labor market intermediation.
The Chief of Party will provide overall leadership and technical direction for the project; oversee planning, implementation and management of the project; provide all management aof project office, activities and operations; serve as key liaison with the donor, the host government, and implementing partners; and ensure the completion of contractual deliverables. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and have a demonstrated track record in engaging both the public and the private sector. Experience in workforce development in the MENA regional is strongly desired.
- Master’s degree in education administration, international development, economics, public policy or administration, business administration, or related field.
- At least 10 years of proven experience implementing workforce development, employability, or higher education programs.
- 5+ years Chief of Party or equivalent experience on large-scale, multi-year donor-funded projects, USAID preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of program design, management, and project monitoring tools.
- Prior experience in capacity building of vocational training institutions and/or higher education institutions, establishing linkages with industry and private sector, and brokering public-private partnerships.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
- Experience developing long-term relationships with key stakeholders including client representatives, private sector firms, educational institutions, and government counterparts.
- Ability to lead teams in capacity building and institutional strengthening.
- Position is contingent on project award
Please apply by visiting, www.rti.org/job14827.