- Title: Chief Financial and Administrative Officer
- Contract duration: One Year (Renewable)
- Work Hours: 40 working hours per week (Full time)
- Job Location: Marrakech
- Deadline for Applications: January 12, 2018
The High Atlas Foundation, based in Marrakech, is seeking a Chief Financial and Administrative Officer (CFO/CAO) to join our staff. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects our organization, and will provide strategic financial input to senior management and the Board of Directors.
Basic Function: The chief financial/administrative officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the organization, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve the organization’s assets and report accurate financial results.
Education: BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Management with an emphasis in Accounting required. Certified Accountant preferred.
Technical Skills and Prior Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in the accounting/financial reporting areas. Experience working with non-profit organizations or on development projects is a plus.
- Must be PC and Quickbooks proficient;
- Experience with automated accounting systems.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in French and English is required. Fluency in Arabic a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Competitive salary rate, includes CNSS health insurance; taxes are the responsibility of the contractor.
To Apply: Please send a resume or CV, a detailed letter of interest, and copies of diplomas to: Fatima Zahra Laaribi at [email protected] The deadline to submit an application is January 12, 2018, 6 pm. Successful candidates will be contacted by January 19 for an interview.