This position is for Moroccan nationals only. The Accounting specialist will provide a broad range of financial management services. The Accounting specialist shall make his entire working capacity, professional knowledge, and experience exclusively available for this assignment. Duties include: ensure day to day banking and accounting activities, maintain fixed asset register and assist in periodic physical activities, payroll verification, assist in preparation of periodic Financial Reports, manage account payables, prepare VAT and annual Tax declaration, assist in invoice approval process and recording, conduct any task assigned by supervisor
- Moroccan citizenship;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in French/Arabic, Advanced in English – reading, writing, and speaking;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word);
- Computer software experience and experience with SAP would be an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, audit or finance.
Applications should be sent to the email address – [email protected] and have “Application for Accounting Specialist” in the title of the email along with an up-to-date CV, 3 references and contact information before Saturday, March 24, 2018. A follow-up will be given only to shortlisted candidates corresponding to the requested profile.