Position title: Brand and Strategy Advisor
Working location: [IOR Mena Casablanca]
The mission of the position is split in two areas:
Mission of the position in terms of the Brand:
The Brand Advisor drives the brand strengthening process and fosters proactive touch point management across the region. He / she facilitates and supports the integration of brand contents and the implementation of brand related key documents (e.g. brand book, etc.) as guided and supported by Brand Leadership Consulting. He / she enables line managers and co-workers to make sure our brand is consistently and effectively communicated and adapted to local requirements whenever necessary. The Brand Advisor coordinates a network of national brand advisor to ensure brand reputation, closeness and a successful brand strengthening process.
Mission of the position in terms of Strategy:
Support the International Office Region and the Member Associations (MAs) in cascading the global strategy and the implementation of the strategic planning methodology. Coordinate strategic planning processes and act as the one focal person for coordinating and supporting the work of strategic and annual planning in the region. Develop and lead strategic and annual planning methodology. Maintain an overview of a federation policy implementation practises at a strategic level.
International Director Region
Regional Management Team
National Brand Advisors
Brand Leadership Consulting
SOS Children´s Villages International Representatives
Strategic Planning facilitators in the region
National Directors, National Review Coordinators
International Programme & Strategy team
Chief Operating Officer office
Key performance areas and main responsibilities related to Brand
• Support Member Associations (MAs) in establishing an adequate structure to ensure a successful national brand strengthening process and to contribute to further develop a common brand meaning
• Monitor and evaluate the brand strengthening process in the region and report to the International Director Region on progresses and challenges
• Support MAs to monitor and evaluate the regional brand key touch point analyses / monitoring and support the implementation of brand related key documents
• Support brand network in international consulting activities and international brand strengthening actions / brand-related actions in strategy 2030.
• Build the capacity of national Brand Advisors through regular knowledge sharing activities and on-going coaching and support
• Give inputs to regional & General Secretariat (GSC) support plan (brand part) as well as into the international brand planning process, ensure brand thinking in strategic planning
• Represent the region in the GSC brand network (attend meetings and phone conferences) and share best practices, progresses and challenges
• Run and facilitate the brand trainings across the region and support the brand key touch point projects in MAs, using project management tools
• Ensure links to other functions and networks / act as a bridge-builder within the organisation in order to make best use of synergies between processes (e.g. Children´s Villages Programme Policy implementation process, identification, positioning, etc.)
Key performance areas and main responsibilities related to Strategy:
• Coordinate, support and ensure the consistency of MA strategic and annual planning processes across the region. This includes specific support to International Director Region and SOS Children´s Villages International Representatives (CVI Representatives) and ensuring aligned steps and timelines across the region
• Coordinate regional inputs on global strategic planning topics and core policy processes
• Coordinate and facilitate General Secretariat (GSC) support planning processes across CVI Representatives and functions
• Support and consult International Director Region and Regional Management Team on strategy relevant topics in order to develop strategy topics in alignment with MAs
• Responsible for strategic monitoring, strategy review, consolidation of strategic information based on information provided by Member Support Advisors
• Responsible for overall strategy roll-out and the development of MA capacity in strategic annual planning, facilitation, review, monitoring and reporting. This includes also analysing regional strategic information and preparing regional management reports
• Responsible for maintaining an overview of the country cluster approach, priorities and supporting tools. This includes also building capacity in the region on this approach.
• Collect learning regarding strategic planning approaches and methods and participate in the global strategy network.
• Consult to internal and external communications as necessary on management reporting and strategic planning information and ensure strategic issues are linked to internal and line communications in region
Direct supervisor: International Director Mena Region
Functional supervisor: Team Leader Federation Planning, Head of Brand Leadership Consulting
ُكضهم فخ ز HR.MENA@sos-kd.org