Benji Gestion & Entretien is currently seeking an Administration and Finance Assistant for a donor-funded project in Rabat, Morocco.
This position is for Moroccan nationals only. The Administration and Finance Assistant will provide administrative/secretarial support to the Team Leader and Project Team. The Administration and Finance Assistant will carry out day-to-day administration activities to ensure the smooth functioning of the project office and maintain petty cash. Other duties include filing, inventory, budget monitoring, accounting reports, tax exoneration process, report creation, scanning/photo copying, vehicle use tracking and phone calls when required.
- Moroccan citizenship
- 3 to 5 years of experience in office and administration support activities
- Basic knowledge of banking, budgeting and cash management activities
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in French/Arabic, Advanced in English – reading, writing, and speaking
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Bachelor’s degree
Applications should be sent to the email address – email@example.com and have “Application for Administration and Finance Assistant” in the title of the email along with an up-to-date CV, 3 references and contact information before Friday, December 9, 2016. A follow-up will be given only to shortlisted candidates corresponding to the requested profile.