About GOLDEN RESOURCES
Golden Resources is a company that offers back-office and operational support, as well as local expertise in the gender, M&E, and communications areas.
Summary of Position
GOLDEN RESOURCES is seeking a Accountant/Finance Associate. The project may focus on strengthening the workforce and improving the employability of youth, enhancing their career potential for entering the labor market through vocational training services, business-led workforce development partnerships, and job placement.
The Accountant/Finance Associate will work to support a busy project office located in Rabat. This person will provide Finance support to the Operation Director.
Specific responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Verify invoices, prepare reimbursement vouchers and wire transfers and process them for payment.
- Review Trip Expense Reports (TERs) and process them for payments.
- Assist daily payments
- Assist in the Preparation and submission Imprest, including hard copies of monthly Imprest/Payments
- Assist finance and accounting function and field budget monitoring and management.
- Prepare periodic Bank reconciliation statements and liaise with bank on banking related matters.
- Maintain a log of incoming invoices and schedule them for payments
- Assist in the submission of the monthly vouchers to client
- Assist in the Preparation of the periodic financial reports
- Maintain Accounting and Financial document files
- Maintaining records for Tax withholdings
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Finance Officer hold the following qualifications and experience:
- 2 Years Financial experience preferably on a USAID or other international donor-funded project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/finance or a related field
- Knowledge of Accounting softwares preferably Quickbooks
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of requirements of Income Tax & Company Law
- Skills with basic Office software; Demonstrated operating skills of MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
Reporting and Working Relationships
Accountant/Finance Associate will report to the Operation Director.
Accountant/Finance Associate will be engaged by Golden Resources
Please supply a resume and a cover letter and send them to [email protected] with “accountant finance” in the subject line by September 06 th, 2017